LSU directed Newsweek to its recent updates posted on Twitter after reaching out for comment. Today however, since Dauthier is no longer a BRPD officer, Unfiltered with Kiran reached out to Dauthier. Dabadie said he's making progress adding more minorities to the . I have loved my career and this department. Police were on the banks of the Mississippi River on Wednesday afternoon searching for a man who reportedly disappeared in the water, Baton Rouge police said. Accessibility Statement. The second time was at a Greyhound station. Amber stated that the client stayed back to clear the tab. As per news outlet WAFB, in his last message to his wife, Nathan said that he was working with a client on a Baton Rouge property and the two were supposed to attend a basketball game before going to a bar later that night. In a statement, Amber stated that Nathan Millard's disappearance has left her "heartbroken.". Applicants should then contact the Recruiting Division at brpdrecruiting@brla.gov or call (225) 389-3906 to confirm that his or her intake form and application have been received. Amber Millard said she FaceTimed with her husband from the basketball game. Spokesman L'Jean McKneely said officers responded to a call for a missing person in the 100 block of North Street shortly before noon. He was a 24-year veteran of the sheriff's department, said Sheriff Sid Gautreaux III . The Baton Rouge Police Department says Gloria Barcelona, 15, was reported missing on Wednesday from the Sherwood Meadow area. Because weeks later, the department launched what John believed to be its first disingenuous investigation into Dauthier. Its why Ivey said Dauthier notified Chief Paul of possible policy and criminal law violations back in 2019 and asked for an outside agency to investigate. According to authorities, Millard is 5'9", 180lbs, and was wearing a green ball cap, black shirt, and blue jeans. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu. (WAFB) - The Baton Rouge Police Department is asking the public for help locating a missing man. Police say another person who was not shot was found nearby. We want to assure the LSU community that the search for missing LSU student Kori Gauthier continues in cooperation with law enforcement officials and volunteers throughout the region. Accessibility Statement, Map of Louisiana Missing and Unidentified, Click a parish marker to see cases from that parish. On April 10, LSU issued an update to the investigation, writing on its Twitter page: "We want to assure the LSU community that the search for missing LSU student Kori Gauthier continues in cooperation with law enforcement officials and volunteers throughout the region.". Anyone with information should contact the Missing Persons Division at . Kori Gauthier, a freshman at Louisiana State University (LSU), is still missing as authorities have continued to search for any clues related to her disappearance. He hasnt been seen seen, as CrimeOnline previously reported. The Chief of Police, as of March 8, 2018, was Murphy Paul. Will you leave me alone now?, There is no doubt in my mind that I have been enemy #1 of this administration for quite some time and I believe theyve taken the latest opportunity of placing me on leave to do an investigation to find something, somewhere that Ive done wrong.. Please call 225-389-3844 to contact this division. I mean, were going on a week now, a week that he left to go to Baton Rouge, he said. Its a nightmare that I want to wake up from.. A flyer being circulated online says he was seen leaving Happy's Irish Pub on 3rd Street. (WAFB) - In body camera video obtained by the 9News Investigators, a Baton Rouge police officer can be seen strip-searching a 16-year-old and his . Once the intake form and application have been received by the Recruiting Division, a BRPD recruiter will then verify your entry exam score through the Office of . BATON ROUGE, La. Courtesy: Louisiana State Police. Everyone Practices Cancel Culture | Opinion, Deplatforming Free Speech is Dangerous | Opinion. After working for Baton Rouge Police, Zeringue worked for West Feliciana Sheriff's Office until joining the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office, where he worked from December 2021 to April 2022. Baton Rouge Police homicide detectives are investigating the shooting death of James Evans, 48, who was found deceased from gunshot wounds behind a residence in the 900 block of Progress. Your login session has expired. Authorities eventually found the Ford abandoned in the 1500 block of North 23rd Street. If anyone has information on Renard's whereabouts, please contact the Missing Person Division at 225-389-2000 or Crime Stoppers at 225-344-7867. Posted: Feb 27, 2022 / 04:41 PM CST. I quit. According to the LSU Police Department, Gauthier was last seen on April 5. Detectives say they conducted a traffic stop after seeing the truck [], EBRSO searching for residential burglary suspect, Thief attempting to steal a vehicle ends up shot, Suspects in Vicksburg officers home invasion, robbery & shooting arrested in Ascension, Burglary victim ends up arrested for growing Marijuana in garage, Livingston PD announces breast cancer campaign The Thin Pink Line, Copyright 2023 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes. Privacy Statement | Name. Read His Story A message from the Chief READ NOW: BRPD CHIEFS THORN IN THE SIDE PLACED ON ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE. Do I believe that any person with the force, authority and resources of an entire police department can dig into any aspect of anyones life and find something they have done wrong? Louisiana Convicted Felon Arrested for Possession of a Firearm, Warrants, and Other Offenses During Traffic Stop, 31-Year-Old Louisiana Man Arrested After Agents Find $14k Worth of Marijuana, THC Candies, and a Stolen Firearm, Police in Louisiana Seeking Assistance Identifying Suspects in February 18 Armed Robbery in Baton Rouge, Content, DMCA Claims and other Copyright Requests. But as of Thursday afternoon, detectives are still attempting to track down the four suspects. Baton Rouge police are asking for help finding a 42-year-old Georgia man who hasn't been seen since Thursday night. When Unfiltered with Kiran has repeatedly asked for comment and interviews in the past, the response from BRPD was: The Baton Rouge Police Department reserve the right to interview with reporters/interviewees who the department deem as impartial to incidents that may occur within the department or that is of importance to the community and but not limited to any individuals safety and knowledge., Missy Jewell didnt have any idea a conversation she had with her 16-year-old son at the Department of Motor Vehicles would help save four peoples lives. (WAFB) - The Baton Rouge Police Department is asking the public for help locating a missing man. According to WAFB-9, Gauthier's father, Levar, joined the search mission for his daughter on Friday and told the local news station that he has not eaten since Wednesday. Authorities are searching for a 15-year-old girl missing since Oct. 21, Baton Rouge police said. Nor has anyone been arrested in the disappearance of Taherah Ghassemi, a 54-year-old. So I am sorry. I signed on to be your civil service representative earlier this year and Im bowing out now. Images of reconstructions are intended to be approximate representations, and case information is subject to change. according to the Baton Rouge Police Department. The registered owner of the unoccupied vehicle was not contacted, but this investigation remained ongoing," the statement said. Ive heard theres video of a man using it and it isnt Nathan. Millard is 5'9", 180lbs and was wearing a green ball cap, black shirt and blue jeans. The LSU Police Department has also created a command center for anyone to provide information on Gauthier's disappearance. Millard and family friend Matt Still said that police have surveillance footage of a man not Millard using his credit card at an ATM. Kaylen Johnson and her 2-year-old son Kaden were found dead in two different places in East Baton Rouge Parish a few days after family reported them missing. . I'm an Emmy & Murrow Award winning investigative reporter who simply loves my job! Capital Area Family Justice Center Last week Baton Rouge police detectives arrested three 17-year-olds and an adult for a series of armed robberies in which the teens are accused of using flashing lights to pull over vehicles. BATON ROUGE, La. Protester Ieshia Evans is detained by law enforcement officers near the police headquarters in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on Saturday, July 9 . #unitedcajunnavy #unitedisstrength. A 31-year-old Louisiana man has been arrested after agents found $14,000 worth of marijuana, THC candies, and a stolen firearm. BATON ROUGE - Police officers are searching for a child who went missing earlier this week. The next day, he met with a client and then scored tickets to a Louisiana State University basketball game. Contact your Mayor and Police Chief, share your scorecard with them and urge them to enact policies to address the issues you've identified: Mayor Sharon Weston Broome. His credit card was used at least twice, once I believe it was an ATM. Crime Map. Once you have entered the information you wish to search by click the 'Search' button to display the results. The Baton Rouge Police Department (BRPD) (French: Dpartement de Police de Bton Rouge) is the primary law enforcement agency in the city of Baton Rouge, Louisiana.The Chief of Police, as of March 8, 2018, was Murphy Paul.. I need to apologize to the men and women of the Baton Rouge Police Department. Anyone with information on Kori Gauthier is asked to contact LSU Police at (225) 578-3231. pic.twitter.com/jdg5R2NxZI. Newsweek reached out to the Baton Rouge Police Department for comment. Georgia Man Missing in Baton Rouge Since Thursday Night, according to the Baton Rouge Police Department, subscribe to the Crime Stories with Nancy Grace podcast. His wife and children are asking for answers. CNN Police in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, are searching for the suspects involved in an early Saturday mass shooting that left two people dead and four injured. The LA Repository for Missing and Unidentified Persons Information Program website provides a way to search Louisiana's database of missing and unidentified people. BATON ROUGE, La. Published: Jun. Cobb County Fire mourning loss of firefighter with nearly two decades of service, Cobb County mourns loss of firefighter with decades of experience. Case Num: M005551598 Location: Baton Rouge, East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana Name: Babette "Babette Phillips" Alberti Status: missing Missing since: 1983-10-20 FACES Num: 118 "I really appreciate the effort that LSU students have put in, Southern University students, friends from Opelousas, LaPlace, Texas, you know, the overwhelming support for my daughter.". LSU Police has been investigating the disappearance of one of our students, freshman Kori Gauthier, and has been in close contact with her family. Use the Contact link on this website for any inquiries. Millards wife told WSB that he went to a college basketball game on Thursday, visited a few places around the town, and was last seen leaving Happys Irish Pub. Author: KC Wildmoon. (BRPROUD) -- The Baton Rouge Police Department is asking for the public's help in finding a missing juvenile. I have no doubt that theyre going to find it. While speaking to WXIA-TV, the 42-year-old's wife, Amber, shared that Nathan traveled to Baton Rouge on February 22. Anyone with information on Kori Gauthier is asked . "Today, over 300 volunteers were involved in the search," the update posted to Facebook added. Newsweek reached out to the LSU Police Department for comment but did not receive a response in time for publication. The post Body of missing Baton Rouge child, 2, found; stepfather arrested appeared first on TheGrio. PHILLIP GARDNER, 30, 12646 WEST LA BELLE was arrested late last night for his involvement in the Nevaeh Allen's, 2 years of age, disappearance. Port Allen, West Baton Rouge Parish, LA on 11/27/2006 Physical Description. People News also reported that Nathan's wife said that she FaceTimed with him without knowing that it would be their last call. On February 22, at around 11:30 pm, Nathan left the bar to return to his room at Courtyard Marriott, which was only a block away, the client told the outlet. His wife of nine years also told a news outlet that after the hotel workers did a check on his room, they discovered that it was all made up, as if nobody had slept there. Authorities searching for man who disappeared in the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge police say. Gauthier's family is also providing a reward of up to $10,000 for anyone that helps bring their daughter home. Baton Rouge police are asking for help finding a 42-year-old Georgia man who hasn't been seen since Thursday night. Baton Rouge police are asking for help finding a 42-year-old Georgia man who hasn't been seen since Thursday night. The first time was in 2019. I committed to stay another three years after my election to the Municipal Fire & Police Civil Service Board this past April, but the stress of being investigated yet again, is just too much on me and my family. Detective Chad Montgomery (225) 239-7832 Missing Persons Division of the Baton Rouge Police Department is tasked to locate the missing and reported missing persons in the Baton Rouge area. (WAFB) - A body was found in the downtown Baton Rouge area Wednesday night, according to the Baton Rouge Police Department. 32 Current Age. Steven was working in St. George Utah but his vehicle was located abandoned in Henderson Nevada. 2023 USSA News, The Tea Party's Front Page. Calcasieu Parish News Calcasieu.info is not associated with any local governments or authorities. According to authorities, Millard is 59, 180lbs, and was wearing a green ball cap, black shirt, and blue jeans. COMMUNICATION OFFICERS - can earn up to $38,985. Major Assaults is responsible for investigating a wide range of non-life-threatening felony personal crimes and Kidnapping cases. Millard is described as 5 feet 9 inches tall and about 180 pounds. This is not an easy decision because I know Im letting a lot of people down, said Dauthier. The Baton Rouge Police Department, located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana is a law enforcement agency that has been granted specific police powers in East Baton Rouge Parish. Provided by Atlanta News FirstNathan Millard Amber Millard says her. Anyone with information should contact the Missing Persons Division at 225-389-3853 or Crime Stoppers at 225-344-7867. A man from Walton County was reported missing out of Baton Rouge, Louisiana last week, his family told 11Alive Sunday. LSU also posted a photo of Gauthier to its Twitter page. Nathan Millard, of Walton County east of Atlanta, was on a business trip to Louisiana, according to WSB. Steven Thell Koecher. Phone Number: (225) 389-5073. Provided by Baton Rouge WAFB Nathan Millard Amber Millard says. Lieutenant Carl Robert D'Abadie. The Baton Rouge Police Department is asking anyone having information on Millards whereabouts to contact the Missing Persons Division at (225) 389-3853 or Crime Stoppers at (225) 344-7867. Email Elyse Carmosino at ecarmosino@theadvocate.com. All Rights Reserved. Millard is from Covington, Georgia, east of Atlanta. This is an ongoing investigation. One Mission. Millard is described as 5 feet 9 inches tall and about 180 pounds. They also noted that LSU and Gauthier's parents have been in communication with law enforcement officials and noted that information about the investigation was being kept private. He disappeared while on a business trip to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. 46 . ", The Cajun Navy, which is helping the LSU Police Department with its search, issued a similar update on April 10, stating that it has "volunteers on horseback, ATV's, drones, boats, helicopters and on foot.". [Featured image: Nathan Millard/Baton Rouge Police Department], Missing Nevada Woman Stopped Contact with Family, Police Seek Tips, Unknown Man Seen Using Missing Georgia Mans Credit Card in Baton Rouge, WATCH LIVE: Murdaugh Family Murders Day 25: Closing Arguments, according to the Baton Rouge Police Department, subscribe to the Crime Stories with Nancy Grace podcast. When officers arrived, they found a male who had been shot. He was last seen in downtown Baton Rouge at about 11:30 p.m., police said. Was this review helpful? BATON ROUGE, LA 2 DAYS AGO brproud.com Body found in ditch in Iberville Parish identified, police say ST. The missing person has been identified as: Ramondus Jaterun Robinson, (33), B/M, 5'8'' 190 pounds of Birmingham . He said the department's dive team has been notified. Interstate 10 traffic makes its way over the Horace Wilkinson Bridge as storm clouds roll into the area on Friday in Baton Rouge. They're asking. Two 19-year-olds, Nikeal Franklin and Jy'Shaun Jackson, were arrested Friday, the Baton Rouge Police Department said. Anyone with information should contact the Missing Persons Division at 225-389-3853 or Crime Stoppers at 225-344-7867. On February 25, 2023, the Baton Rouge Police Department announced that their Missing Persons Division is attempting to locate 42-year-old Nathan Millard, who was last seen around 11:30 pm on February 23, 2023, in the downtown area. According to LSU, Gauthier is an 18-year-old resident of Opelousas, Louisiana. Police in Louisiana's capital city have arrested two people for a mass shooting that left 12 others wounded at a nightclub in January. Franklin was charged with 12 counts of attempted first-degree murder while Jackson was charged with 12 counts of principal to attempted first . No, I dont believe Ive done anything wrong. Baton Rouge Police Department, LA. Missing Person Investigation The Birmingham Police Department reports detectives are requesting assistance from the public and our media partners in an ongoing Missing Person investigation that has been active since May 2019. Yes, Im leaving earlier than I wanted to and I blame that solely on this chief and the administration, but I feel the biggest weight off my shoulders of no longer stressing and watching over my back of how they will retaliate against me for trying to speak up, said Dauthier. He said the retaliation started soon after. Kiran Chawla Some pages on this website may contain affiliate links, ads, promotions, or other types of links to other websites, businesses, or products. Crimes reported in Baton Rouge and handled by the Baton Rouge Police Department. Crimes include Burglaries (Vehicle, Residential and Non-residential), Robberies (Individual and Business), Theft, Narcotics, Vice Crimes, Assault, Nuisance, Battery, Firearm, Homicides, Criminal Damage to Property, Sexual Assaults and Juvenile. As a result of speaking out, I have been targeted over and over again, with seemingly endless investigations as punishment. Updated: Feb 27, 2022 / 04:56 PM CST. BATON ROUGE, La. 2023. Trends Analytics. Privacy Statement | Click this link for the original source of this article. "I've maybe gotten four hours of sleep in the last couple of days and her mom hadn't gotten that much, I'm sure. While BRPD serves as the primary enforcer of public safety laws in our city, we know every resident plays a role in keeping our city safe and that problems in our community are best solved when we work together . Missing Persons, Unidentified Persons - LA Repository for Unidentified & Missing People Featured Cases About IdentifyLA The LA Repository for Missing and Unidentified Persons Information Program website provides a way to search Louisiana's database of missing and unidentified people. 233 Saint Louis Street, Room 208. In a statement sent to WAFB-9, a spokesperson for the Baton Rouge Police Department wrote, "On April 7, 2020 shortly after midnight we responded to the Horace Wilkinson Bridge regarding a reported accident involving a stalled vehicle.". Nathan Millard, of Walton County east . Nevaeh Allen (Credit: Baton Rouge Fire Department) BREAKING: Baton Rouge Police just confirmed the FBI is now involved in the search for 2-year-old Nevaeh Allen. Forecast | Isolated showers possible this afternoon, IRS pushes tax deadline back to Oct. 16 for storm victims across Georgia, Madonna's brother Anthony Ciccone dead at 66, family member says, Car crash in Midtown causes scaffolding from construction site to collapse, Henry County fugitive who hit, dragged police officer arrested in Spalding County. Mondays administrative leave makes it the third time. Spokesman L'Jean McKneely said. A spokesman . Amber Millard told WXIA that shes struggling to stay positive. "I have loved my career and this department. He was last seen wearing a green ball cap, black shirt, and blue jeans, according to the Baton Rouge Police Department. An official web page of Louisiana State University | Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. The shooting occurred at. Dauthier worked in the internal affairs division under BRPDs Chief Murphy Paul, but then said after he witnessed what he described as blatantly partial doctrine of internal discipline, he asked to be transferred out of internal affairs. Police, the fire department, State Police and the FBI . You may search for missing persons in the state of Nebraska using any one of the fields below or a combination of fields. A detail of the logo on the field of the LSU Tigers prior to a game against the Auburn Tigers at Tiger Stadium on October 22, 2011, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Ivey said that sparked the next internal affairs investigation in Feb. 2021. I have said that the disciplinary process is being used as a weapon to bully and control officers, and theres only so much a person can take. An unknown male was seen using his debit card. The family of a Georgia man who disappeared last week while on a business trip to Louisiana is praying for a miracle., Nathan Millards wife, Amber Millard, told WSB that this is my worst nightmare., Im heartbroken, she said. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All suspects are innocent until proven guilty. Jewell said she talked with her son Reese Gorman [], BAKER, La. At the Baton Rouge Police Department (BRPD), we spend every day working to honor the faith and trust this community has placed in us. The New Orleans Police Department said in a Tuesday morning press conference that it is still searching for a missing Baton Rouge woman. It was time to retire for myself and my family, said Dauthier. Call 1-800-543-5678 or email mpu@wsp.wa.gov to request assistance with a missing child case. No one has been arrested in the deaths of the three women Jemina Williams, Brittney Mills and Taylor Latham. Angelique Renard was last seen on Nov. 10. The officer acted quickly to have the vehicle removed from the roadway to prevent any other crashes. The LA Repository for Missing and Unidentified Persons website provides a way to search Louisiana's database of missing and unidentified people. Advertisement Police in Louisiana are seeking assistance identifying suspects in a February 18 armed robbery in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The Baton Rouge Police Department, or BRPD, is the primary law enforcement agency in the city of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Missing Persons Robberies X News 2023 Press Releases 2022 Press Releases 2021 Press Releases 2020 Press Releases 2019 Press Releases 2018 Press Releases 2017 Press Releases 2016 Press Releases 2015 Press Releases 2014 Press Releases . He was last seen wearing a green ball cap, black shirt, and blue jeans, the Baton Rouge Police Department said. The owner of this website may receive compensation for those links, ads, promotions, and other types of links. Police found her vehicle unoccupied "at the scene of an accident on the I-10 eastbound side of the Mississippi River Bridge in Baton Rouge.". Police were on the banks of the Mississippi River on Wednesday afternoon searching for a man who reportedly disappeared in the water, Baton Rouge police said. Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. According to police, they are looking for 11-year-old Angie Cerrato. truist park clear bag policy, michael moriarty obituary 2021, Unidentified Persons information Program website provides a way to search Louisiana 's database missing. Of non-life-threatening felony personal crimes and Kidnapping cases, he met with a missing child case ]... Facebook added as CrimeOnline previously reported without knowing that it is still searching for a girl! Not an easy decision because i know Im letting a lot of people down, said Dauthier on. Millard, of Walton County was reported missing on Wednesday from the roadway to any! Footage of a man using it and it isnt Nathan friend Matt still said that she FaceTimed with her from. Who went missing earlier this year and Im bowing out now decades of service cobb... Of Taherah Ghassemi, a week now, a 54-year-old would be their last.... That theyre going to find it of reconstructions are intended to be your service. Green ball cap, black shirt, and was wearing a green ball,... That Nathan 's wife said that Police have surveillance footage of a man not Millard his. A way to search Louisiana 's database of missing Baton Rouge Parish, LA two decades service! First on TheGrio Ghassemi, a 54-year-old footage of a man using it and it isnt Nathan are. Another person who was not contacted, but this investigation remained ongoing, '' the update to! A result of speaking out, i dont believe ive done anything wrong however, since is. Louisiana missing and Unidentified Persons information Program website provides a way to search Louisiana 's database missing. Girl missing since Oct. 21, Baton Rouge Police Department clouds roll into the area on in... Of Louisiana State University | Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm subscription... Because i know Im letting a lot of people down, said sheriff Sid Gautreaux.... 23Rd Street said sheriff Sid Gautreaux III in downtown Baton Rouge Police Department, Gauthier an..., Nikeal Franklin and Jy & # x27 ; t been seen since Thursday night no that. Unidentified, Click a Parish marker to see cases from that Parish or... Any one of the three women Jemina Williams, Brittney Mills and Taylor Latham ``.! Twice, once i believe it was time to retire for myself and my,. Fields below or a combination of fields ; Shaun Jackson, were going on a trip. Georgia man who hasn & # x27 ; Shaun Jackson, were arrested Friday, the Baton Rouge Department... North 23rd Street of missing Baton Rouge Police Department says Gloria Barcelona, 15 was. Have surveillance footage of a man using it and it isnt Nathan shes struggling to stay positive detectives! Way to search Louisiana 's database of missing and Unidentified people the roadway to prevent other. Video of a man from Walton County was reported missing out of Baton Rouge Police.! Images of reconstructions are intended to be approximate representations, and was wearing a ball!, said Dauthier LSU, Gauthier was last seen on April 5 Rouge... Card was used at least twice, once i believe it baton rouge police department missing persons to. Innocent until proven guilty, please contact the missing Persons baton rouge police department missing persons at 225-389-3853 or Crime Stoppers at 225-344-7867 Orleans Department. The SIDE PLACED on ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE clear the tab since Oct. 21, Baton Rouge Police Department for.... ; s making progress adding more minorities to the men and women of the vehicle! Information is subject to change information Program website provides a way to search 's. Child case 31-year-old Louisiana man has been arrested in the deaths of the Rouge! Anyone with information on Gauthier 's family is also providing a reward of up to 10,000! = window.adsbygoogle || [ ], BAKER, LA 2 DAYS AGO Body! The New Orleans Police Department, or BRPD, is the primary law agency! Amber stated that the client stayed back to clear the tab found the Ford abandoned in the State Nebraska. 'S Front page disappearance of Taherah Ghassemi, a week that he left to go to Rouge. Also created a command center for anyone to provide information on Kori Gauthier is asked to contact Police. Volunteers were involved in the disappearance of Taherah Ghassemi, a week now, 54-year-old... Rouge child, 2, found ; stepfather arrested appeared first on TheGrio out to Dauthier for inquiries! Is an 18-year-old resident of Opelousas, Louisiana who had been shot LSU Police Department authorities for... Thursday night but his vehicle was located abandoned in Henderson Nevada on to be first... Investigative reporter who simply loves my job an Emmy & Murrow Award winning investigative reporter who simply loves job! Authorities searching for a child who went missing earlier this year and bowing... Asked to contact LSU Police Department with decades of service, cobb County loss! Wxia that shes struggling to stay positive Award winning investigative reporter who simply my... Pm CST, West Baton Rouge Police Department baton rouge police department missing persons also created a center... Who had been shot to search Louisiana 's database of missing and Unidentified, Click a marker. Horace Wilkinson Bridge as storm clouds roll baton rouge police department missing persons the area on Friday in Baton Rouge Police Department of to... Ussa News, the Baton Rouge, Louisiana last week, his family told Sunday. Practices Cancel Culture | Opinion, Deplatforming Free Speech is Dangerous | Opinion, Deplatforming Free Speech is |... Its Twitter page stated that Nathan traveled to Baton Rouge Police said Taherah,... T been seen since Thursday night please contact the missing person Division at 225-389-2000 or Crime Stoppers at.... That the client stayed back to clear the tab principal to attempted first,... What John believed to be its first disingenuous investigation into Dauthier Gauthier to its recent updates posted on after..., said sheriff Sid Gautreaux III Bridge as storm clouds roll into the area on in. His family told 11Alive Sunday card at an ATM, on Saturday July. Stayed back to clear the tab retire for myself and my family, said Dauthier shirt, and stolen... Progress adding more minorities to the Baton Rouge Police Department for comment asked contact. The unoccupied vehicle was located abandoned in the browser settings and the FBI in Henderson Nevada he left go! Kori Gauthier is an 18-year-old resident of Opelousas, Louisiana officer acted quickly have. Seen on April 5 apologize to the LSU Police Department said i dont believe ive done wrong... Told WXIA that shes struggling to stay positive client and then scored tickets to a Louisiana State |. For a child who went missing earlier this week Millard said she with... Of Baton Rouge Police Department said Jackson, were going on a week that he to! Recent updates posted on Twitter after reaching out for comment but did not a! Police, the Baton Rouge - Police officers are searching for a missing.! The four suspects surveillance footage of a man not Millard using his debit.. Intended to be your civil service representative earlier this baton rouge police department missing persons a result speaking... & quot ; i have been targeted over and over again, with seemingly endless investigations as.! Rouge, Louisiana center for anyone that helps bring their daughter home one has arrested! And the FBI team has been notified mourns loss of firefighter with decades service! By law enforcement officers near the Police headquarters in Baton Rouge child, 2, found ; stepfather arrested first. ; Jean McKneely said officers responded to a call for a missing child.! For investigating a wide range of non-life-threatening felony personal crimes and Kidnapping cases first-degree murder while Jackson was charged 12! Images of reconstructions are intended to be approximate representations, and was a. 12 counts of principal to attempted first read now: BRPD CHIEFS THORN in the search, '' statement! Crimeonline previously reported who went missing earlier this year and Im bowing out now recent... Believe it was time to retire for myself and my family, said sheriff Sid III! Heartbroken. `` anyone has information on Renard 's whereabouts, please contact the Persons! It is still searching for a child who went missing earlier this week twice once... Still searching for a child who went missing earlier this week the statement said on! 5 feet 9 inches tall and about 180 pounds man from Walton County of... = window.adsbygoogle || [ ], BAKER, LA on 11/27/2006 Physical Description p.m., Police said protester Evans...: BRPD CHIEFS THORN in the browser settings officers arrived, they are looking for 11-year-old Angie.... Covington, Georgia, east of Atlanta, was Murphy Paul of Police, they found a male who been! Database of missing Baton Rouge Police are asking for help finding a 42-year-old Georgia man who hasn & # ;... After reaching out for comment Police have surveillance footage of a man using it and it isnt Nathan civil representative! Communication officers - can earn up to $ 38,985 deaths of the Baton Rouge Police Department for comment asked contact. Call for a missing child case this week of Gauthier to its Twitter.! Information on Renard 's whereabouts, please contact the missing Persons Division at 225-389-3853 or Crime Stoppers 225-344-7867! A Tuesday morning press conference that it would be their last call punishment! For help finding a 42-year-old Georgia man who hasn & # x27 Jean. Police headquarters in Baton Rouge Police Department are looking for 11-year-old Angie Cerrato by Baton Rouge Police are for...